Okatsune 103 Japanese Secateurs
The Okatsune 103 is versatile, it is perfect for light pruning in the garden.
Livraison OfferteÀ partir de 25€
Support mailBesoin d'aide ?
Paiement sécuriséPar Visa, Master Card,
CB ou Paypal
Main Features :
- made of Hitachi Yasugi carbon steel, formerly used for Katana samurai swords
- cutting capacity: Ø 25 mm
- sharpened blades on two angles for a very clean and efficient cut
- large closing hook at the bottom
- handles designed for day and night use: red appears in broad daylight, white at night
- total length: 20 cm
- blade length: 5.5 cm
- weight: 202g
Clean your shears with a cleaning eraser and camellia oil . To sharpen it, regularly use a medium grit whetstone .
Find in our journal, all the instructions for properly maintaining your Japanese pruning shears .
Several types of delivery are offered: either directly to your home via La Poste Colissimo, or to a Pickup relay point for mainland France. The choice of the relay point is made after payment of the order.
For metropolitan France
Delivery times are 3-5 working days. As soon as your order is taken care of by La Poste, you will receive an email with the tracking number of your package.
Delivery charges are:
- offered in a Pickup relay for orders over 25 euros, and 5 euros for an order under 25 euros
- 6 euros for home delivery via La Poste Colissimo
For Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
Delivery costs are 12 euros.
For the rest of Europe, UK and Switzerland
Delivery costs are 18 euros.
For Overseas (Guyana, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Reunion, Mayotte) and the rest of the World
Delivery costs are 30 euros.
You have a legal withdrawal period of 14 days upon receipt of your package: during this period you can request the return and reimbursement of products that do not suit you. The return of the products must be done in the same secure packaging. We do not reimburse reshipping costs.
The address for the return of the package is:
87 rue du Ranelagh
No re-shipment to a relay point.
Your refund will be made using the same means of payment as the one used to pay for the order, within 15 days of receipt of your return.