Royal Sussex Oval Trug - Length 46cm
A typical English basket, invented in the 1800s in Sussex, and made famous by Queen Victoria.
Handcrafted from willow and chestnut wood using a traditional method. Ideal for picking up your vegetables in the vegetable garden.
Main Features :
- Handcrafted by the artisans of Thomas Smith's Trugs, the original maker of Trugs since 1829
- Certificate of authenticity under the basket
- Sanded willow wood slats , of the same species as cricket bats, for the sides and the bottom of the basket, fixed together by copper fasteners
- Handles and edges of the chestnut wood basket, split several times, bent with steam and nailed to the basket
- Copper nails and screws
- Dimensions: Length 46cm x width 26cm
Find the flower basket here .
Several types of delivery are offered: either directly to your home via La Poste Colissimo, or to a Pickup relay point for mainland France. The choice of the relay point is made after payment of the order.
For metropolitan France
Delivery times are 3-5 working days. As soon as your order is taken care of by La Poste, you will receive an email with the tracking number of your package.
Delivery charges are:
- offered in a Pickup relay for orders over 70 euros, and 5 euros for an order under 70 euros
-offered via La Poste Colissimo for orders over 100 euros, and 8,5 euros for an order under 100 euros
For Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
Delivery costs are 8,5 euros.
For the rest of Europe, UK and Switzerland
Delivery costs are 18 euros.
For Overseas (Guyana, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Reunion, Mayotte) and the rest of the World
Delivery costs are 30 euros.
You have a legal withdrawal period of 14 days upon receipt of your package: during this period you can request the return and reimbursement of products that do not suit you. The return of the products must be done in the same secure packaging. We do not reimburse reshipping costs.
The address for the return of the package is:
87 rue du Ranelagh
No re-shipment to a relay point.
Your refund will be made using the same means of payment as the one used to pay for the order, within 15 days of receipt of your return.